Thursday, February 16, 2012

Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. I did. Though as you probably guessed, I'm not really one for the whole Vday thing seeing as how I think love is mostly just a crock of shit. However I did decide to go up and spend it with Lee since he was wanting to see me.


We didn't do anything Valentine's specific. We stayed in bed all day and watched all four of the Twilight Saga movies. Now if that's not devotion from a man I don't know what is. lol. He had actually said when Breaking Dawn: Part 1 came out at the theater that he would like to see it...but I didn't really take him seriously. But when he told me to bring all the movies with me this week, I did! So eight hours of Twilight movies in one day, with only a break to go to lunch, and he's still speaking to me! lol. The only downfall to it all was that by the end of Eclipse he decided that he was...Team Jacob...not that I don't like Jacob, but I don't like Jacob. lol. I don't dislike him, I just don't like him either. So there we were, after all those movies and his bed then divided into Team Edward and Team Jacob...it was too funny! 


It was a very lazy day, but it was fun and, at least for me, great to re-watch all the Twilight movies in a row! Now there's just one more movie and it will be complete!  

No comments:

Post a Comment