Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Monster Of A Week

Well, the first week of 2012 is over... Needless to say it will not go down as a stellar week for me. Though it did get better as the week went on, I'm still fighting this moody feeling. 


I've been keeping myself busy this week with working on getting a great picture for a contest I'm entering and also making some one-of-a-kind (OOAK) Monster High dolls; I'll post pics when they're done. For some reason that's all I can think about lately, but I'm excited about it because I have several more ideas for custom dolls that I can't wait to make! Its kind of annoying though because for the past several days my mind has been going non-stop thinking about all the things I want to do. Isn't it funny how we can get obsessed with different things at different times; one week it might be all I want to think about is Monster High, then the next week all I can think about is Twilight, or painting, or writing...you get the idea. 


This afternoon I will have the house to myself, so I think I'll play some XBox and just chill for a few hours. See if I can't calm my mind a bit.


I am looking forward to this coming week; I will finally be going up to see Lee's new place and spend a few days with him. I think we're planning on going to the new Dali Museum in St. Petersburg! I love art!

No comments:

Post a Comment