Thursday, December 15, 2011

Every Day At Disney Is A Dream Come True!

What a wonderful couple of days! I was dying to see Disney this year before Christmas to see all the decorations, so my girlfriend Dottie and I went on Tuesday. It was of course great; we did things that I hadn't done yet and it was a perfect day to be there between the weather and the crowds.


We went to Hollywood Studios and I finally got to ride the new Star Tours and the Toy Story Midway Mania and had lunch at Pizza Planet. Then we went to Magic Kingdom and watched the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade (we got front row seating right on the curb on Main Street!), then ended up getting there just in time to see Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial, rode the new Haunted Mansion; can you believe I have never actually walked through the Graveyard...I mean come on, I work with the dead, you think I'd have gone that way before haha, the Prince Charming Regal Carousel (which apparently I forgot that poor Dottie does not like horses...but she was a great sport and rode it anyway!), and Snow White's Scary Adventures, then we each got a giant cinnamon role for dinner and left.


I didn't get to see the parks all lit up at night but we just didn't want to stay too late, especially since I'm still not feeling back to 100% from being sick. So I did miss seeing the lights but other than that it was a great trip!


And to top it off, I got to go to my boy Lee's for the night and spent all day Wednesday with him just taking it easy at his place...poor thing felt so left out that he couldn't go to Disney with us.


Anyhow, here are a few pics I took at the parks, sorry they aren't better but I was just using my phone.


The Parade:










Captain Jack:

The Haunted Mansion: 













The Tree:


Cinderella's Castle:


No comments:

Post a Comment