Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Ok, I have to rant on this confounded weather for a minute:

So we actually had to turn on the heat last night...first time this winter, it actually got down to the mid 30s! It truly amazes me how one day it will be 82°, and the next it will be 63°. And it still couldn't be even close to cold for the Christmas weekend... Yet another reason why I hate Florida. Now don't get me wrong, Florida can be very nice on vacation, or in photographs and movies, but living here...day in and day out...it gets old, fast!

I love cold weather; not that I mind a warm, even hot summer, but I would rather have it on the cool side all year than be hot most the year and warm the rest. 

I'm originally from Georgia, and in Georgia we actually have seasons; the weather changes from cold, to warm, to hot, to cool, and then back to cold...there is non of this 20-40 degree difference on a daily basis! Of course this drastic difference in the temperature is only during the fall and winter, spring and summer are pretty much just hot or hotter (after you hit 90° you're just to hot to care if its higher than that lol). 

I'm use to the summers and the heat down here now, even without having air conditioning in my car. But after 7 winters here my body still cannot get use to the crazy weather this time of year. It reeks havoc on my body and my psyche...ugh...

Alright, rant over... 
I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment