Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Art Of Chihuly

We went to the Morean Art Center in St. Pete yesterday and saw the Chihuly Collection...one word, AMAZING! It was so cool to see all the things people can do with glass. It was smaller than I expected but there is a lot of wow packed into that small place; we were there for about 4 hours. Let me tell you I will be going back there on a regular basis!

I wish I could have taken tons of pictures, I really wanted to take pictures of my favorite exhibit of the spheres and the boat but alas you are not allowed to take pictures inside the museum. I did get a couple outside though! I hope you like them :)

 A two-piece bowl set: the lady took it outside for us to see in the sun, 
I wish the picture was better because this piece was so gorgeous! 

 This is right in front of the building: 
I think it looks like a giant piece of rock candy!

This is part of the outside of the building: I loved it, 
it looked green from here but blue from inside the building!

And this is a little keepsake I got: a glass "kiss"!

No comments:

Post a Comment