Friday, November 4, 2011

What A Blog, What A Blog

As I said before, I am new to the whole blogging thing...I mean very new; I have known what a blog is of course for quite some time but as far as reading (much less following) a blog or making and posting one myself I am very much still a baby. I know I have a lot to learn, but that's all part of life, try it on and see what fits. I have a lot I want to share, but I'm going to try to not be all over the place or bombard you with constant updates of what I ate that day and stuff I'm sure you really don't care about. 


Mostly I want to share the joys and sorrows of life as a 27(+) year old girl trying to make the best of everything I've been given, good and bad. I struggle with depression, addictions, and, as I like to call it, a "realistic" point of view. But I have a great, supportive family, some of the best friends a person could ask for, and overall I have had a very blessed life.


I also want to share my passions; photography, painting, jewelry making, movies/tv, video games, animals, Disney, Twilight, Monster High, and collecting.


I'm not out to change the world or make myself famous. I want to share life with anyone who wants to join in, and if something I say or do helps someone or even just makes someone smile, I'm happy.


With that being said, I do want to point out that I can be kinda rough around the edges and I say what I want regardless of "political correctness" or whether or not it may offend someone. I am not forcing anyone to read anything and am not going to tiptoe around in case something might offend someone. If I have something I want to say, I will say it and say it how I want to. However, I am not out to offend or hurt anyone intentionally.


I look forward to sharing with you and I hope you enjoy this creative, real, funny, and yes difficult thing that is my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment